lundi, mars 3

It's a long way down to the bottom

Yesterday I walked in the Alps, played in the snow, and had Swiss fondue...today I carted my suitcase through the rain and was followed by a construction worker on a bicycle shouting, "Were you on vacation? Were you on vacation? You're very pretty!" ...Hello St. Brieuc. You're a sobering slap in the face. Back to reality, I guess. (Vacation was great, more stories to come, but first dinner.)

2 commentaires:

A Tank a dit…

awww i know how you feel, about coming back. let me know if you fancy coming to rennes (while not as pretty as the alpes, at least has more people and is less depressing than st-b!)

Anthony a dit…

I got your letter in the mail today (hand-written! I'd almost forgotten what that looks like)...

...and I fell in love with you all over again.